March 07, 2018
Allsco has officially launched a new website!
Today Allsco launches a brand new website. They have done a complete makeover of the site, putting effort into texts and images that will make it perform better in natural (organic) results in search engines (Google, Bing, etc.).
The new site also includes the following changes or new features:
- New mobile-friendly design
- English and French bilingual site
- New promotions page
- More product photos, with their specific details.
- The option to change the colours of the products pictures according to their standard colours.
- The site also includes hybrid and wood windows from Laflamme
- The Find a Dealer section works by postal codes and offers a maximum of 3 dealers at a time.
- There is a section that is secured by password for dealers to access specific content, such as spec sheets, sales material and P.O.P. options, brochures, etc.
- Newsletter subscription form in the secure section: even if our dealers already receive the newsletter, they have the possibility to add other e-mails, such as those of their employees.
- A revised Service Request Form (more user-friendly). In addition, the emails from the Service Request Form and the Contact form are sent through a secure website that will ensure they don’t windup in the spam folder.
- Career section: A new section allows people apply online, and can be managed by the Allsco HR team.
Don’t hesitate to visit the new site now and to send them your comments!