mars 30, 2018 - Longueuil
Social Media and Community Management Coordinator (Specialist)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The coordinator assists the corporate Marketing department in recommending and implementing social media and community management marketing plans for all Atis Group brands.
The incumbent recommends, deploys and executes the appropriate communication strategies for Atis Group's various Web platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), while prioritizing customer experience and brand recognition for its different brands, both at the B2C and B2B levels.
Working in close synergy with the marketing team, the coordinator helps carry out various Web advertising campaigns and promotions and measures their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
The coordinator helps increase the exposure of the different Atis Group brands and possesses an excellent understanding of consumer behavior.
- Plan and execute the SMO (Social Media Optimization) brand exposure and image development marketing plans for the various Atis Group brands;
- Plan, write, create and publish regular content for the various platforms and keep them up to date;
- Write various marketing copy (brochures, newsletters, advertising, etc.) on a regular basis;
- Ensure maximum presence on social media and the Web community by regularly publishing blog posts and other posts to increase brand exposure;
- In collaboration with the marketing team and external agencies, develop SEO and SEA campaigns and use the appropriate performance indicators to continually measure their effectiveness;
- Optimize current web marketing campaigns through effective social media SEO and viral marketing;
- Analyze social network performance statistics, present results to management and make appropriate strategy optimization recommendations;
- Analyze emerging web trends and opportunities and make appropriate recommendations;
- Practice weekly creative brainstorming with the marketing team to generate new advertising and promotional campaigns;
- Monitor competition and industry trends;
- Support the Marketing Director in the performance of her daily duties.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing or appropriate discipline;
- At least three years of experience in web marketing and content creation;
- Oral and written bilingualism with strong writing skills and ability to adapt the various types of content in both languages;
- Proficiency in the strategic use of various social media;
- Developed teamwork skills;
- Experience in creating editorial, graphic or video content (asset);
- The position is based in Longueuil but may require occasional mobility across the Atis Group divisions as well as high availability.
- Passionate about renovation, design and aesthetics;
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative, autonomy and versatility;
- Driven by a sustained interest in the business environment and in identifying and anticipating opportunities;
- Analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize and scale marketing strategies and tactics;
- Ability to view corporate issues with a global approach and apply deductive reasoning;
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines;
- Facility in rationalizing, resolving problems and making decisions;
- Exceptionally organized and methodical;
- Customer-focused and propensity to recommend solutions;
- Change ambassador with the ability to influence and coach the team.