juin 14, 2018 - Concord, Ontario
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting directly to the Service Supervisor, the Coordinator is responsible for all administrative duties in the organization of the department. The Service Coordinator will be assisting in the smooth flow of orders through data entry, customer service, scheduling, problem solving and providing technical support to homeowners, dealers, technicians and internal departments.
- Service order entry;
- Service order updates;
- Contact homeowners to schedule service calls;
- Schedule routes for Service Technicians providing accurate information, all resources required to conduct repair and communicate with other departments as needed;
- Interact with dealers on a regular basis;
- Answer incoming calls from dealers and homeowners with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service;
- Able to resolve customer concerns without escalation and in an efficient manner; able to seek advice from Service Supervisor when required;
- Assist dealers with special requests;
- Able to provide support to Service Technicians on route;
- Provide excellent customer service through all interactions i.e., phone calls, fax, email, etc.;
- Ensure follow up is completed in a time sensitive manner;
- Other duties as required.
- 3 years experience in an administrative and/or a customer service role;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written;
- Proficient computer skills; MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills;
- Dependable, self-starter;
- Strong analytical skills with a solution driven, results oriented approach;
- Team oriented contributor with the ability to work independently.