October 05, 2018 - Beauce - Rive-Sud de Montréal - Laval - Ottawa - Québec
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Receiving appointments from our call center, the sales representative travels within a territory to present and sell the company’s products to the clients’ home. He/she goes to the client’s home to assess their needs and propose the products.
- Maximize the sales potential of each customer by linking customer needs to the benefits of our products (residential sales);
- write detailed submissions based on projects and client needs;
- monitor all existing and potential clients;
- participate actively in the referencing program of the company;
- prepare and present sales contracts;
- indicate prices, explain promotions, financing plans and guarantees;
- send all necessary documents to the order desk;
- tightly monitor all sales contracts and potential customers;
- report problems to be corrected, suggest improvements and propose solutions;
- participate in problems solving of any kind (technical, complaints, defective products) with clients;
- participate actively in sales and / or training meetings when required.
- Completion of secondary V;
- experience in direct sales (an asset);
- knowledge of the industry of doors and windows (an asset);
- mastery MS Office (an asset);
- mastery of the French and have a functional English;
- must have a valid driver's license and a car for travel;
- impeccable presentation;
- flexibility in terms of hours and place of work (day, night and week-end).
- Superior direct sales skills;
- excellent negotiation skills (persuasive skills);
- attentive and active listener;
- smiling and dynamic with customers;
- good interpersonal skills, courtesy, diplomacy and tact;
- demonstrate tenacity at work;
- have a superior sense of organization combined with structure.