June 07, 2019 - OTTAWA (Gatineau) | Rive Nord de QC | Montréal Est | Montréal Ouest
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Receiving appointments from our call center, the sales representative travels within a territory to present and sell the company’s products to the clients’ home. He/she goes to the client’s home to assess their needs and propose the products.
- Maximize the sales potential of each customer by linking customer needs to the benefits of our products (residential sales);
- Write detailed submissions based on projects and client needs;
- Monitor all existing and potential clients;
- Participate actively in the referencing program of the company;
- Prepare and present sales contracts;
- Indicate prices, explain promotions, financing plans and guarantees;
- Send all necessary documents to the order desk;
- Tightly monitor all sales contracts and potential customers;
- Report problems to be corrected, suggest improvements and propose solutions;
- Participate in problems solving of any kind (technical, complaints, defective products) with clients;
- Participate actively in sales and / or training meetings when required.
- Completion of secondary V;
- Experience in direct sales (an asset);
- Knowledge of the industry of doors and windows (an asset);
- Mastery MS Office (an asset);
- Mastery of the French and English according to the sector;
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car for travel;
- Impeccable presentation;
- Flexibility in terms of hours and place of work (day, night and week-end).
- Superior direct sales skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills (persuasive skills);
- Attentive and active listener;
- Smiling and dynamic with customers;
- Good interpersonal skills, courtesy, diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrate tenacity at work;
- Have a superior sense of organization combined with structure.
- Incentive and attractive commission program;
- Group Insurance and VRSP;
- Comprehensive training offered at the workplace;
- Be part of a group (Atis) that claims to be Canada's "leader" in doors and windows;
- Dynamic and "family" work atmosphere.