March 19, 2018 - Concord, Ontario
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, this position is responsible for the growth of new business and the management and continued growth of existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of sales, customer relations and reporting for assigned customers.
- Manages existing accounts and targets new business as per Manager’s direction.
- Focuses sales efforts by analyzing existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Creates new revenue streams through new product launches and Interco products.
- Executes sales strategies and campaigns using existing tools.
- Submits the following information - daily activity reports; weekly dealer down reports, monthly analysis and annual sales budgets.
- Monitors the competition through marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc. and recommends changes based on this information.
- Responsible for sales forecasting, budgeting and account tracking.
- Works with Vinylbilt’s sales team, involved with resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Dealer/Distributors/private label through regular account visits.
- Provides training, support, business analysis (identifies areas to improve upon to be more effective, increase sales and improve business) and makes recommendations to Dealer/Distributors.
- Mentors Distributor’s sales representatives – provides training, guidance and support to improve their sales skills (i.e. effective selling and closing)
- Assists customers with product knowledge and homeowner questions or concerns.
- Works closely with the Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Organizes annual Sales Seminar for Dealer/Distributors and presents support material.
- 1-3 years experience in a sales role (experience in the window and door industry considered an asset).
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sugar CRM.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Superior planning and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent relationship-building, sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Assertive, self motivated and goal oriented.
- Problem solving ability.
- Must provide own transportation.