October 05, 2018 - Terrebonne (déplacements fréquents dans la région de Montréal)
Installation Inspector, Atis PF
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The inspector is responsible for following up with the installers to ensure that the installations comply with the contracts and standards in force. The inspector is also a reference for the various installers and it provides ongoing training to them.
- Train new installers in accordance with the standards required by Atis, both in terms of installation techniques and documentation to be completed when contracts are sent into production;
- validate customer contracts before measuring, carefully check each contract item;
- evaluate regularly the quality of installations performed by installers (interior and exterior finish) and make adjustments when required;
- respond to internal requests concerning measurement, production, schedules, etc.….);
- make deliveries of installation materials as needed.
- High school diploma required;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in installation of doors and windows;
- able to write reports;
- knowledge of renovation / construction;
- bilingualism an asset.
- Detail oriented;
- team worker;
- good communicator;
- methodical and structured.