The In-store salesperson is responsible for maximizing the sales potential of in-store customers. Welcomes customers and advises them according to their specific needs.
- Greet each client in a professional and cordial manner;
- Present the qualities and benefits of our products;
- Prepare and deliver quotes and sales contracts;
- Send all necessary documents to the order desk;
- Follow-up diligently on sales contracts and potential customers;
- Report issues to be resolved, improvements to be made and solutions to be applied;
- Collect information from customers on all types of problems (technical issues, complaints, defective products);
- Meet with client on-site to confirm actual needs and quote accuracy (when necessary).
- Mastery of MS Office (asset);
- Mastery of the French language;
- Valid driver's license and vehicle for travel;
- Flexibility in terms of work hours and location;
- Knowledge of windows and doors (asset).
- Sales skills;
- Professional appearance;
- Attentive with active listening skills;
- Smiling disposition and outgoing attitude with customers;
- Social and courteous;
- Tenacious worker;
- Medical & paramedical insurance;
- Long-term disability insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Travel insurance;
- Life insurance;
- VRSP program;
- Continuing training;
- Employee referral program;
- Employee-family-friend discounts;
- Free parking;
- Nearby public transportation;
- Revenue enhanced according to performance;
- "family" work atmosphere.