February 03, 2020 - 1035, Ch. Du Côteau Terrebonne, Qc.
Estimator / Project Coordinator
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The incumbent is responsible to communicating with clients and suppliers, calculating and writing quotations.
• Communicate with clients for any information needed to understand plans and specifications;
• Calculate, write quotations and proposals to clients on time;
• Collaborate in the management of the project in the event of a problem or modification during
• See overall project compliance and customer satisfaction;
• Provide courteous and proactive communication to clients;
• Communicate with suppliers to negotiate / request quotes in order to obtain better costs based on volume
• Other tasks assigned.
• Collegial (DEC) - completed;
• CED, DEP or any training deemed equivalent in estimating and / or project management;
• Functional oral and written English;
• Strong ability to read plans and specifications;
• Very good computer skills.
• Organized, structured, good overall project vision;
• Autonomy, resourcefulness, technical skills;
• Rigor and attention to detail;
• Be orderly and have a good ability to work under pressure;
• Experience in Doors and Windows industry (an asset).
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance and VRSP
• Be part of a groups (Atis) that is the Canadian leader or doors and windows
• Dynamic, family-style work atmosphere