février 13, 2018 - Trois-Rivières
Retail consultant JM Ferron
The consultant is responsible for maximizing the sales potential of in-store customers. Welcomes customers and advises them according to their specific needs.
- Greet each client in a professional and cordial manner;
- Present the qualities and benefits of our products;
- Prepare and deliver quotes and sales contracts;
- Send all necessary documents to the order desk;
- Follow-up diligently on sales contracts and potential customers;
- Report issues to be resolved, improvements to be made and solutions to be applied;
- Collect information from customers on all types of problems (technical issues, complaints, defective products);
- Meet with client on-site to confirm actual needs and quote accuracy (when necessary).
- MS Office proficiency (asset);
- knowledge of doors and windows (asset);
- Mastery of the French language;
- Valid driver's license and vehicle for travel;
- Flexibility in terms of work hours and location.
- Sales skills;
- Professional appearance;
- Attentive with active listening skills;
- Smiling disposition and outgoing attitude with customers;
- Social and courteous;
- Tenacious worker;
- Possibility of flexible hours;
- Training provided;
- Performance bonuses;
- "Family-like" work environment.