juillet 25, 2017 - Toronto (Concord)
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Marketing, the Service Manager will lead the Service Department to ensure that the highest levels of after-sales service and support are maintained in an efficient and timely manner that benefits all parties – Manufacturer, Dealers and Homeowners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all aspects of the service department and staff, ensures department deadlines are met each day and employees receive on-going training.
- Develop and implement an action plan for continuous improvement for your direct reports
- Reviews and has a full understanding of all Vinylbilt and Private Label Warranty programs both written and implied
- Responsible for the drafting of warranty policy and procedures
- Manages all new Service Requests and determines validity and accuracy of each request for warrantable issues and ensures all back up documentation is completed and accurate
- Responds to all phone calls from Dealers/Homeowners
- Inputs and maintains service requests in the database
- Has backup coverage for employees are away or technicians are away
- Reviews, creates and administers Service Department suggests and implements continuous improvements on processes and policies to facilitate growth, development and customer responsiveness
- Completes, analyzes and submits Service Manager’s Daily and Weekly Reports against an established list of KPI’s
- Works closely with production staff to enhance QC initiatives are met while providing feedback on trends and issues in the field
- Communicates and resolves issues with our dealers and homeowners in a professional and customer service focused manner
- Provides dealers with all information, tools and resources required
- Orders all service parts and arranges for any special equipment
- Schedules service calls for Service Technicians in response to customer requirements – ensure that technicians are equipped with all resources necessary to respond efficiently to customer needs
- Ensures all service charges, chargeback’s and credits are completed in a timely manner works with A/R and A/P to resolve credit issues
- Conducts regular meetings with service technicians and meet with individual department heads to provides updates on service and outstanding issues.
- Attends management meetings as required by senior management to provide service information flow- inform dealers of updates, changes, bulletins, etc.
- Escalates serious Vinylbilt, dealer or service issues to Senior Management and meets with Dealers directly as required
- Performs on-site inspections and provides written reports as needed
- Works with the Quality Control Manager to resolve any reported quality issues
- Manages data and information relating to warranty issues
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years After-Sales Customer Service experience in a management role
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment, vinyl window manufacturing experience preferred;
- Post secondary education preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, proceed with objectives KPI’s while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to motivate, guide and coach staff to meet goals of department;
- Able to create and enforce process improvement strategies within the department;
- Able to conduct meetings with measured results to management and senior management;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Understanding of Ontario’s roadways ,traffic systems and drive times;
- Superior interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Service coordinator and or administrator and Service Technicians