janvier 26, 2018 - St-Eustache, Qc
In-store Salesperson - Groupe Racine
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The representative is responsible for maximizing the sales potential of in-store customers. He is responsible for welcoming and advising customers according to the specific needs of each client.
- Welcome every customer professionally and warmly;
- maximize the sales potential of each customer by understanding their needs and convincing them of the qualities and advantageous characteristics of our products;
- prepare and submit proposal and sales contracts;
- send all necessary documents to the order desk;
- closely follow all sales contracts and potential customers;
- report problems to be corrected, improvements and solutions;
- solve problems of any kind (technical, complaints, defective products) with customers;
- visit the client to ensure the actual needs and accuracy of the proposal (if required);
- perform other related duties.
- Secondary V;
- experience in the sales field;
- knowledge of doors and windows / renovation (asset);
- mastery of MS Office (asset);
- impeccable presentation;
- must have a valid driver's license and a car for travel;
- flexibility in terms of hours and place of work;
- mastery of the French and English language by sector.
- Superior skills for sales;
- excellent negotiation skills and power of conviction;
- active listening, smiling and dynamic;
- good interpersonal skills, courtesy, diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrate tenacity;
- sense of organization and autonomy combined with structure.