mars 02, 2018 - Moncton, NB
Estimator / Inside Sales
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Marketing, this position is responsible for the daily sales support and professional representation of the ALLSCO line of quality windows, doors and siding.
- Order entry and estimating/quoting duties are required, in addition to soliciting orders and supporting Outside Sales Rep. accounts;
- assist with market development plans so as to enhance sales with existing customers and new customer development;
- providing professional customer support to existing customers is fundamental to ALLSCO territory growth
- other duties as assigned.
- 1‐2 years experience in a sales role in the window, door, building, construction and home renovation business would be considered an asset;
- excellent understanding of interpreting construction blue prints and housing plans;
- understanding of CAD software would be a great asset;
- post‐secondary education is preferred;
- proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- knowledge of construction markets, its tradespersons and experience with building products would be considered an asset.
- highly organized, professional, friendly and results oriented;
- excellent planning and time management skills;
- ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment;
- excellent relationship‐building, sales and negotiation skills;
- strong communication skills;
- self‐motivated and goal oriented;
- problem solving ability.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all‐inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume